Ways You Can Help
With the Holidays among us and the season of giving, we’ve put together a list for those special requests for the House this year.
At Sean Humphrey House, we face many challenges in providing and expanding our scope of services. With support from our community we are able to provide the best possible care for our residents. The following is a list of ongoing needs. We appreciate any of the following donations:
- Cash donations for general operating expenses
- Donations of household items
- Kitchen and bathroom cleaning supplies
- Twin Size Plastic mattress protectors
- Movie tickets for the residents
- Gift certificates for movies, sports events, theatre and other recreational outings for our residents
- Prize donations for fund-raising events
- Your time. Visit our volunteer page for more information.
We also maintain a current wishlist of specific needs for the House residents. Please contact our Assistant House Manager, Jana Feldberg, by phone: (360) 733-0176 or by e-mail: email@example.com for details.
United Way of Whatcom County
Sean Humphrey House is a proud partner agency of United Way of Whatcom County! To find out more about United Way and the wonderful organizations they support, please visit www.liveunited.org.
Network for Good
Sean Humphrey House is a member of Network for Good. You can make monetary donations through their online form. Network for Good is a non-profit organization making it easier for community members to donate to charities of their choice. You can make for donation to Network for Good here.
Other Monetary Donations
Business or Individual donations can also be made by clicking here:
Or sent directly to:
Sean Humphrey House
1630 H Street
Bellingham, WA 98225